? ??????????????Lady Like? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 2872 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 6947 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

One bright and sunny day, I decided to walk to town. I wanted to buy the new Harry Potter book that just came out. As I came to the corner of the road, I saw two men attacking an old man. One of them held a knife at the old man. I could hear them demanding money from the old man. I hid myself against the wall of the building. I wanted to see what they were going to do.
Then suddenly there was silence. I peeped and saw that the two men were running away. The old man started to shout for help to catch the robbers. I saw what happened to the old man, but I did not do anything.
The people around also stood and stared at the old man. They saw that the old man was not hurt so they made no attempt to stop and listen to his cries or the story of the robbery. I too did not help the old man at first. Everyone seemed to be afraid. Perhaps robberies were common events. The old man then slowly walked away, with tears in his eyes. I felt sorry for him.
I ran after the man. I tried to talk to him. I asked him if he was okay and about what the two men took from him. He told me that they just took his cash.
I then accompanied the old man to the local police station to lodge a report. The old man smiled at me and I felt happy about being able to help.

0 comments: